Monday, January 3, 2011

Bye, Girls!

My girls are off to Atlanta.  Oh wait, you thought I had boys.  I do.  But I'm a girly-girl myself. So I've created a collection of girls that are sweet, confident, and not a hair out of place.  They're bold, smart and know where they stand!  Want to meet them?  They will appear here sooner or later, but for now, they will be appearing at AmericasMart January 14-16, so stop by the Two Town Studios booth and ask Ronnie and Jim about them!

Oh no, someone left a shoe behind!  I suppose my real-life boys and my imaginary girls have something in common after all!  If I've told them once, I've told them a thousand times...

5 comments:

  1. Cute shoe Krista...can't wait to see the rest of the girls!! :o) I wish you much success and peace in the New Year...I am always smitten with your art...so sweet and joyful!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the year Krista. I have never been to the mart but I hear it is something to behold. I'm sure your girls will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be still my heart! SHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! Oh my goodness you have found my utter weakness! I can't stand it. This is like the best way to start off the New Year. I hope that the girls have a wonderful time. Please send me 3 pairs of these fabulous shoes he he he he! Awesome!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what fun !!! love the shoe!!!! what a great piece!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeeeeaaaaal! Exciting! Congratulations. I can't WAIT to see them!

    ReplyDelete